Who are our members?
Nearly every Olympic or sport collector will find a member among our ranks interested in their collecting area — to date some 62 sports and every Olympic Games from 1896 Athens to 2020 Tokyo (or 1924 Chamonix through 2022 Beijing). In addition to stamps, covers, and other philatelic material, you’ll find that many of our members from some 26 countries around the world also collect collateral material such as postcards, programs, tickets, pins and other memorabilia.
- Subscription to our quarterly, full-color, award-winning magazine, the Journal of Sports Philately
- Access to our Members-Only database of Olympic Games and World Cup stamps
- Handbooks and monographs at special member rates
- Biennial Membership Handbook
- Free member “adlets” (journal and website)
- Borrowing privileges from the American Philatelic Research Library, the largest public philatelic library in the United States.
- Access to all activities organized by AICO, the International Association of Olympic Collectors.